I was honored and thrilled to find out that http://isobelandcat.wordpress.com was awarding me with another award so soon after the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Isobel!
Conditions of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1. Thank the person (cat) who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the Award on to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
Here are 7 things you never knew about Pedro the Cat:
1. I have extensive experience with gravity. Did you know most curtain rods aren’t designed to hold 16 lbs of cat?
2. Sometimes I sit on my roommate cat, Kitty, to hold her down while I give her a really good full-body bath.
3. I enjoy watching the front-load washer.
4. I’m jealous of my friend Sammy’s thumbs. If I had opposable thumbs I would rule the world. You can see Sammy’s at http://www.onespoiledcat.wordpress.com.
5. My absolute favorite treat of all time is Tillamook Medium Cheddar cheese. It has to be Tillamook, and it has to be medium.
6. The top of my noggin is stained a little where the bath tub spout drips on me when I’m drinking out of the tub.
7. I’m going to be the most famous cat in the history of the universe.
Like a lot of my cat friends who have to sneak computer time when the humans aren’t looking, I’m having a hard time coming up with 15 bloggers to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award. So I apologize for not really having 15 more, and I apologize if I’m nominating anyone who already has been honored with the award… Here are my selections:
http://jimmiechew.wordpress.com (Jimmie is lovely, especially his belly)
http://littlemiao.wordpress.com (Sprocket is lovely, and the photos are all lovely)
http://threecatyard.wordpress.com (Calpurnia is the loveliest creature ever to walk the earth)
http://snowflakeandstarlight.wordpress.com (lovely cats who seem to share my grooming obsession)
http://petitepanther.wordpress.com (JhaJha has lovely eyes)
http://usyaka.wordpress.com (I’m nominating them for all 9 of the remaining awards because the photos of Usyaka are artistic and stunningly beautiful.)
Thank you Isobel, and congrats to all!