I was so excited when my friends Dianda and Sammy nominated me for awards earlier this month. I’ve been spending all of my free time consulting with Mirror Cat (he’s shy, but you can see the tip of his ear behind me in the photo below) about how I should compose my acceptance and who I should pass the awards on to. We finally decided to consolidate posts, and we’ve let Kitty help in choosing some of the nominations. I hope you enjoy them.
The rules for both of these awards are that the nominee must: A) thank the blogger than nominated them in a post, B) list 7 things about themselves that haven’t been written in their blog, and C) must pass on the nominations to deserving blogs. Here we go:
Thank you to Dianda, who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Dianda’s blog is Cats & Co. It’s full of interesting feline info, photos of cute kitties, and stories of her cats, Suki & Hiro.
And thank you to Sammy, my favorite polydactyl from One Spoiled Cat. I don’t think Sammy is spoiled at all – he’s a great cat and deserves everything he receives – but you can read his blog and decide for yourselves.
Here are a few things you don’t know about me:
– Sirens and alarms make me howl. Kind of like a dog, but much cuter and more refined.
– I think Calpurnia from Three Cat Yard has the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.
– Before my human adopted me, I had a family that I lived with for 4 years.
– I love to eat papayas.
– I like to be brushed and petted against the grain.
– I come running when my human claps her hands and calls me.
– I don’t like wasabi.
Here’s the best part – my nominations!
Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award: